While we don't have all the answers, we certainly can help get you started in the right direction.
Are you ready to get started on your Sola Wood Flower project, but you're unsure how many flowers you will need? Don't worry. We're here to help.
We are firm believers that the amount of flowers you will need will largely be dependent on personal preference. However, below we are going to show you a few bouquets to help get you started.
In this lineup there are some pretty common sizes used for weddings or other events.
From left to right, these are example bouquets for -
- Large Bridal Bouquet
- Medium Bridal Bouquet
- Small Bridal Bouquet (this size is also commonly used for a Maid of Honor bouquet.)
- Bridesmaid Bouquet
- Toss Bouquet/Flower Girl Bouquet
From left to right, here are the flower counts and dimensions per bouquet :
- Large Bridal Bouquet - 45 Flowers - 12" Diameter 16" Height.
- Medium Bridal Bouquet - 35 Flowers - 10" Diameter 14" Height.
- Small Bridal Bouquet - 25 Flowers - 8" Diameter 12" Height
- Bridesmaid/Maid of Honor Bouquet - 20 Flowers - 8" Diameter 12" Height
- Toss/Mini Bouquet - 10 Flowers - 7" Diameter 11" Height
Remember earlier how we mentioned that we believe the amount of flowers you will need will largely depend on personal preference? Let's dig a little deeper into that.
As you can see in the photos, these bouquets contain quite a bit of filler. The fillers used are -
- Preserved Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- Satin Washed Eucalyptus
- Baby's Breath White
Depending on the style of bouquet you are wanting to create the amount of flowers you will need will vary. Let's say you are going for a wild, whimsical, boho style bouquet. A lot of times these bouquets are made of largely of just different types of filler, and maybe only a handful of flowers.
Maybe you are going for a more traditional bouquet that only has small pops of filler throughout. You may need a few more flowers, depending on the size you are going for.
Let's talk about the filler in these bouquets a bit more. Each bouquet only contains pops of our satin washed spiral eucalyptus and baby's breath. These are more of the accent fillers to provide bit of color contrast and texture. However, there is much more Preserved Silver Dollar Eucalyptus. The main filler in each bouquet is the Preserved Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, and only contains pops of satin washed eucalyptus to add color and texture. From left to right -
- The large bridal bouquet contains about 2 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus.
- The medium bridal bouquet contains about 1.5 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus.
- The small bridal bouquet contains about 1 bunch of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus.
- The bridesmaid bouquet contains about 3/4 of a bunch of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus.
- The toss bouquet contains about 1/2 of a bunch of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus.
In the photos above the bouquets are pictured next to a standard sized wine bottle to give reference to the bouquet size.
We hope this information will help you decide how many flowers you will need for your next Sola Wood Flower project. If you need help, or have any questions - reach out to our team! Our awesome customer service team is available via live chat 24/7.